Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hamilton's Boat Repair

Hamilton Post Cards and Business Cards

Designed by Ray Craighead for Kathy Hamilton-Dix. This was a fun project that challenged my abilities to work on a super short timeline and do fine registration work. I used a great deal of transparent white once the blue was mixed to let the grey show through and create a darker color with the blue on the boat. The artwork was excellent. It did provide some minor difficulty with separations but otherwise things ran without a hitch!

I am pretty excited about how these turned out! It makes me want to go put some holes in canoes so I can go get them repaired!

letterpressed by It's Fancy Letterpress Studio

1 comment:

Sara said...

cody freaking langford!! what a wonderful surprise! is it okay that i said freaking on your business blog- i totally understand if you have to delete this:) anyways, you make me laugh- can you just stop by and leave me funny weekly comments, i miss your humor. and game over with the letterpress studio, i'm totally envious of your skills. i had forgotten how artistic you always were- it will be fun to catch up now that you found us. tell me about your family and kids. dude, start a family blog so i can see pictures and you can be funny and i can lurk. now i'm the creepy one:) take care homeslice!